Welcome to Life with Attitude!
I am Ms. Attitude and please allow me to introduce myself.
I am opinionated and a little sassy sometimes, which is how I got the nickname, Ms. Attitude, at the age of 12. I have also lacked a little grace and tact, but I am working on improving those traits. I am passionate about my family, my interests, and life. I am also a Mary Kay consultant who is trying to restart her business after years of stagnation. It’s a career I love and I hope to fully succeed.
Here are some other random things about me:
- I am an advocate for doing what makes you happy, being yourself, and pursuing your dreams.
- My child has four paws.
- My favorite color is green.
- I have an obsession for coffee and coffee mugs.
- I believe that all professional women should wear hosiery with their skirts and dresses.
- I believe that all things happen for a reason, even if we don’t know what that reason is at first.
- My love for reading was reignited during my junior year of college and since then, I have been reading every day.
- I spent over 5 years in the special events industry and left it to take a position in academia as an assistant. It was a good move, but now 6 years later, I kind of miss my industry.
- I am in my 30s, but I still love to color in coloring books and watch Disney movies.
- Bike riding is one of my favorite workouts, along with yoga.
- I am a lover of theater, art, and museums.
- I hate politics.
- I suffer from misophonia.
- I am a list maker and work hard at staying organized. Sometimes, that is a major fault.
- It bothers me if I am unable to fix something on my own. I don’t like to ask for help, but know that it’s necessary sometimes.
- My taste in music can vary almost every day, but I will not listen to hard core rap or heavy metal.
- I suck a math and hate numbers. Unfortunately, I have to deal with these things on a daily basis and my skills haven't improved much.
- I don’t really like the color red except for certain holiday decorations.