Welcome to Life with Attitude!
I am Ms. Attitude and please allow me to share some information about myself. First, I am a daughter to two of the most incredible parents. I am also a puppy mom to Melody, my Maltipoo. Sometimes Annie will be mentioned here. She is my parents’ Jack Russell Terrier. I love each of the dogs as members of the family.
I am also opinionated and a little sassy sometimes, which is how I got the nickname, Ms. Attitude. I have also lacked a little grace and tact, but I am working on improving those traits. I am passionate about my family, my interests, and life. I am also a Mary Kay consultant who is trying to restart her business after years of stagnation. It’s a career I love and I hope to fully succeed.
Here are some other random things about me:
1. I don’t really like the color red except for certain holiday decorations.
2. My favorite color is green.
3. I have a slight obsession for coffee and coffee mugs.
4. I believe that all professional women should wear hosiery with their skirts and dresses.
5. I believe that all things happen for a reason, even if we don’t know what that reason is at first.
6. My love for reading was reignited during my junior year of college and since then, I have been reading every day.
7. Speaking of books, I have challenged myself to read more classics and out of 15 books, I have completed 9 of them.
8. I spent over 5 years in the special events industry and left it to take a position in academia as an assistant and it was the best move I could make for my sanity.
9. I am in my late 20s, but I still love to color in coloring books and watch Disney movies.
10. Bike riding is one of my favorite workouts, along with yoga.
11. When I first went to college, I thought I wanted to be a psychologist, so I can be very insightful to people’s personalities sometimes.
12. I am a lover of theater, art, and museums.
13. I hate politics.
14. I suffer from misophonia.
15. I am a list maker and work hard at staying organized. Sometimes, that is a major fault.
16. I am a hopeless romantic.
17. It bothers me if I am unable to fix something on my own. I don’t like to ask for help, but know that it’s necessary sometimes.
18. My taste in music can vary almost every day, but I will not listen to hard core rap, or heavy metal.
19. I suck a math and hate numbers. Unfortunately, I have to deal with these things on a daily basis.
20. I am an advocate for doing what makes you happy, being yourself, and pursuing your dreams.