Monday, August 7, 2017

Weekend Recap...


Friday:  After a very long and hardworking week, I came home to do nothing but relax and look forward to Saturday.  It was awesome too!  By the time I was home and ready to relax, I was so exhausted, that I ended up eating dinner in my bed while watching Friends.  I didn't venture very far from that spot either.

Saturday:  I didn't have to work that day!!  It was so nice to sleep in and have a very leisurely morning.  I didn't get dressed for the day until I had to go in for my hair appointment at 2 pm.  I was very close to cancelling, but decided to go because my hair needed some attention.  It was a good thing I went too because not only does my hair look good again, but I made a new customer contact!  I also got some good reading done.  After the hair appointment, I went to a friends house to celebrate her 70th birthday!  It was so great to see familiar people, meet new people, and celebrate and awesome woman.  I didn't stay late though and was home by 7 pm.  I ended up organizing some that night and actually managed to clear a path in the basement where there hasn't been one since I moved two weeks ago!

Sunday:  I worked in the morning/afternoon and we had a very busy day.  There was a 30 minute time span where me and another associate didn't leave the registers at all!  We were so busy that day, I came home completely exhausted and started to fall asleep on the couch while trying to watch Family Guy at 4 pm.  It was a good day though.  I didn't do much the rest of the day and ended up going to bed around 9:15 pm.  I'm not ashamed of that either.

How was your weekend?

No comments: