Wednesday, August 2, 2017
Ten on Tuesday
1. OK, so it's Wednesday. Not Tuesday.
2. This introvert desperately needs some down time/solitude. I was so excited to have Saturday off of work, then I realized I had scheduled a much needed hair appointment and a friend of mine is celebrating her 70th Birthday! Can't really miss that.
3. I just got a new book in the mail and another one is coming today! There will be a third book coming next week. I am so excited!
4. Speaking of books, I have a longer commute to/from work now, so I am hoping to get through many audio books during that time. I just started one, so we will see the progress.
5. I have been completely moved now for a full week and a lot of my stuff is still in piles in the basement. Something interesting about this stuff is that most of it seems to have come from my kitchen. :)
6. Plus, I've lost my collection of sunglasses.
7. So, there's this big project I'm supposed to be working on at work. It's been a week and I haven't made any progress. Need to find motivation.
8. I've recently started using sea salt spray in my hair and it's totally awesome! Big effect...little effort.
9. Anyone else need a nap?
10. Have you ever been cut by a hanging file? It stings, just so you know.