Monday, July 31, 2017

Weekend Recap...


How was your weekend?  Did you do anything fun or exciting?  Did you spend the weekend relaxing?

Friday:  After a long week, I tried to clean/organize the basement.  This required a lot of climbing, squatting, lifting, etc.  After I unloaded on shelving unit and moved some folding chairs, I was done.  I needed help with this project and Friday night was not a good time for it.  So instead, I got myself a drink and did nothing for the rest of the night.

Saturday:  I worked in the morning/afternoon, then picked up a wedding gift for a couple that is getting married next week!  I am excited about this trip too.  When I got home, I cleaned up a little bit and cooked dinner.  Then, Mrs. P came over to hang out and celebrate my birthday and we had such a blast talking and watching The Phantom of the Opera.  No one can quite fan girl like we can.  :)

Sunday:  I worked in the morning/afternoon again and when I came home, I was feeling a tiny bit more energetic and with some help from my mom, we managed to make some progress on the basement.  It's kind of hard to tell, but a lot was done and I have hopes I will be able to finish it by this Friday. 

My weekends haven't been very exciting recently, but this is part of life. 

No comments: