Tuesday, July 25, 2017
Ten on Tuesday
1. I've been gone from this blog for a while. Don't worry though. I just got really busy for a while.
2. I moved out of my apartment over the weekend. More on that another time.
3. Saturday, I went to a bachelorette party and we did a pole dancing class. I am a very modest person and I was completely embarrassed. However it was still fun. Although, I learned that my arms are still weak and I am sore.
4. July seems to have gone by super fast! Probably because I was so busy working and packing every day.
5. My birthday was this past Sunday! We celebrated with a nice lunch out with my grandma, parents, cousin (his birthday was earlier this month), and my uncle.
6. I am exhausted.
7. My sister and her family recently visited. Having three kids around the house, plus two additional adults resulted in a lot of energy requirements for a very long period of time. I still haven't fully recovered. At least it was a good visit.
8. Amount of motivation for work this week: none.
9. Does anyone know the objective of the Garfield Destination Fun Fest game on the website? I can't figure it out.
10. By the way, I play games when I'm bored or can't gather the mental capacity to be creative or think properly.