Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Ten on Tuesday
1. I'm tired today and did not want to come into work.
2. I'm completely and utterly SICK AND TIRED of hearing/using the phrase "I can't afford it". It's fucking depressing. From now on, I am going to make a conscious effort to use something like "It's not in the budget right now". At least that sounds less depressing.
3. Today's allergies are bad. I woke up with a swollen red eye that hasn't stopped watering for the last 3 hours.
4. At our MK event last night, I made brownies. However, they didn't all get eaten, so I brought them into work today. I don't like my coworkers all that much to bake for them, but I didn't want these brownies to go to waste.
5. That last comment made me sound like a bitch. I don't care though.
6. It is that time of year again at work where we are at what's called "fiscal close". It's a giant pain in the ass that requires a lot of paperwork and deadlines.
7. I guess today just isn't a really good day for my attitude.
8. Here's a picture of something pretty.
9. And a picture of a cute owl.
10. And a hot guy.