Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Ten on Tuesday



1.  I'm tired today and did not want to come into work.

2.  I'm completely and utterly SICK AND TIRED of hearing/using the phrase "I can't afford it".  It's fucking depressing.  From now on, I am going to make a conscious effort to use something like "It's not in the budget right now".  At least that sounds less depressing.



3.  Today's allergies are bad.  I woke up with a swollen red eye that hasn't stopped watering for the last 3 hours.



4.  At our MK event last night, I made brownies.  However, they didn't all get eaten, so I brought them into work today.  I don't like my coworkers all that much to bake for them, but I didn't want these brownies to go to waste.

5.  That last comment made me sound like a bitch.  I don't care though.

6.  It is that time of year again at work where we are at what's called "fiscal close".  It's a giant pain in the ass that requires a lot of paperwork and deadlines.

7.  I guess today just isn't a really good day for my attitude.

8.  Here's a picture of something pretty.



9.  And a picture of a cute owl.



10.  And a hot guy.


No comments: