Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Ten on Tuesday



1.  I can't seem to follow where the story is going in the book I'm reading.

2.  I'm trying to sell some furniture items on FB and people keep screwing with me.  It's pissing me off.

3.  There is a girl I work with at my second job that now brings a fidget cube out of her apron every shift.  It is by far the most annoying thing on the floor.

4. Since cutting my hair to shoulder length, I have only worn my hair in a ponytail to work about 4 times.  This is a huge accomplishment since I used to put my hair up every single day.



5.  Can I take some "mental health days" and stay at home to clean, read, and crochet?  Can I make that a thing?

6.  Dear Facebook:  I seriously couldn't care less who is "live" right now.  Please stop with the notifications!  How do I turn them off?

7.  Yes.



8.  I just ate too many fruit snacks.  Now I feel kind of sick.  :(

9.  The first official day of summer is tomorrow!  How to you plan to spend the longest day of the year?

10.  Trying to find an affordable photographer for a casual photo shoot is proving difficult. 

No comments: