Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Ten on Tuesday
1. It's very quiet at work right now. My boss is gone for a month, my supervisor has taken a few days off, most of the others I support aren't around much in the summer anyway, and I don't have a lot of projects to work on right now. It's weird because the beginning of the year is always so crazy, but once June hits, it slows down tremendously.
2. Tomorrow, Melody has an appointment with a new groomer. I wonder how well they'll do and how much they'll charge me.
3. The other day I was thinking, I haven't recorded any of my accomplishments/work completed for my MK business since this time last year. That's sad. I haven't had internet at home, so I haven't been able to enter things into the system easily. This has been a trend in the past. A lot of times I have entered an entire year's other of activity in the matter of 1-2 days.
4. I've decided I'm going to audition for another show again in a couple weeks. Fingers crossed this one goes well!
5. Even though summer hasn't "officially" started, the humidity has made it's appearance and the most dreaded words in a weather forecast have been mentioned: "feels like". In other words, it's hot and humid.
6. I have been reminding someone about something they need to send me since May 22 (over 3 weeks!!) and I keep getting "I'll get to this today!", or "I'll get this taken care of shortly!". I'm over it. Send me what I need so I can do my job. Thanks.
7. I am part of a team planning a baby shower for this Thursday. It seems like there have been too many baby showers recently. I believe we have had 3 in the last 8 months. That's enough for a while.
8. I love my Happy Planner. I really do. But, have you seen this one? It's pretty cool too!
9. I am sleepy today. If I hadn't just taken a whole week of vacation, I'd take today off.
10. Today really isn't a good day for motivation.