Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Ten on Tuesday



1.  I took a whole week off from work just to stay home and do nothing.  I didn't even read much but I did relax and enjoy the beautiful days without being tied to my office.

2.  While camping for Memorial Day, we celebrated my mom's birthday.  Happy Birthday Momma!

3.  Melody's birthday is tomorrow.  I can't believe my little baby girl will be 5 years old!

4.  Sounds about right.



5.  While waiting in line at the library, this mother of three let two of her kids enthusiastically cut in front of me in line to check out.  I understand excited over books, but it was obvious I had been standing there long before they walked up.  This would have been a prime teaching moment.

6.  I've started decorating my planner with stickers.  I feel like I may have just entered a rabbit hole.

7.  I don't know who had this idea originally, but its a pretty good one.  :)

8.  Before leaving for work today, I decided to make sun tea.  I can't wait to go home and get a nice glass of fresh sun tea!!

9.  Can someone please tell me how the year has all of a sudden transitioned into June?  I feel like this year is flying by!

10.  Since it's summer, its time I start thinking about Christmas gifts; even if I don't like seeing Christmas decorations in Hobby Lobby on June 1 next to the pool toys and pumpkins.

No comments: