Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Ten on Tuesday


1.  I am so very tired.  This right here, is no joke.  This is an everyday occurrence.


2.  Remember how I had 2 crochet projects going?  Yep.  Still haven't picked them up.  It's been months. Starting to feel a little guilty and having some withdrawals.

3.  Last week, I wore a dress to work.  A simple black faux wrap dress.  The response:  50% "you look nice today", 50% "you're all dressed up (why?)".  Seriously, I should just go to work in sweatpants.  The reason for the dress?  I didn't want to wear slacks that day.

4.  Its that time of year again for annual reviews.  Yay.

5.  Does anyone have a good audiobook recommendation?

6.  My new favorite website.


7.  It would be so totally awesome if I could go on a shopping spree!  So many of my clothes don't fit me right anymore and I am in almost desperate need of shoes.

8.  I think I am the only person I know that can open a bag of Gardetto's and not eat a single rye chip.  Those things are gross.  And if you don't know what I'm talking about, the rye chips are the brown chips in the bag.

9.  I want to send out a Happy Birthday to Mrs. P!  Her birthday was Sunday.  Go say hi!

10.  And that's all I have for you today. 

No comments: