Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Ten on Tuesday
1. I am so very tired. This right here, is no joke. This is an everyday occurrence.
2. Remember how I had 2 crochet projects going? Yep. Still haven't picked them up. It's been months. Starting to feel a little guilty and having some withdrawals.
3. Last week, I wore a dress to work. A simple black faux wrap dress. The response: 50% "you look nice today", 50% "you're all dressed up (why?)". Seriously, I should just go to work in sweatpants. The reason for the dress? I didn't want to wear slacks that day.
4. Its that time of year again for annual reviews. Yay.
5. Does anyone have a good audiobook recommendation?
6. My new favorite website.
7. It would be so totally awesome if I could go on a shopping spree! So many of my clothes don't fit me right anymore and I am in almost desperate need of shoes.
8. I think I am the only person I know that can open a bag of Gardetto's and not eat a single rye chip. Those things are gross. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, the rye chips are the brown chips in the bag.
9. I want to send out a Happy Birthday to Mrs. P! Her birthday was Sunday. Go say hi!
10. And that's all I have for you today.