Monday, March 6, 2017

Weekend Recap...


Every weekend should be a three day weekend.  I know that this past one wasn't, but it should have been.  They should all be.  No matter what.

Let me break down this past weekend in short points:

I slept in and woke up every day more refreshed.

Took Melody to the dog park and she actually played!!  With the tennis ball AND other dogs!  So proud.

Watched a lot of movies.

Finished another book for my challenge.  Just need to get caught up now.

Made Pineapple Fried Rice for dinner.

I hung my shadow boxes with my play mementos.


And the most important thing.  After over 2.5 years (maybe longer?), I finally, finally, cleaned out and organized my filing cabinet!!  This thing was so awful.  I can't believe I actually moved apartments with it in the condition it was in.  Awful.  I found statements from 2008.  That's how bad it was.

An awesome weekend! How was yours?



No comments: