Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Ten on Tuesday



1.  Can you believe I had 4 posts last week?  That's exciting.

2.  People at work are driving me insane.  Even more so than usual.  Does screaming out in frustration burn calories?

3.  Exactly 2 weeks from today is a very big event.  I'm worried its going to be a clusterfuck.  I say this because the event coordinator I'm working with doesn't seem to know what she's doing.

4.  So, I haven't picked up my crochet projects in a couple months.  I have two that I'm working on and I haven't made any progress on either.  Maybe I should do that.



5.  It's cold outside and I'm tired.  Can I go back to bed?  No, because it's the busy season.

6.  I really want to create a cool library in my home with a comfortable reading space.

7.  Does anyone else get excited to track a package online?  Or is that just me?

8.  I  saw this and thought it was cute.  Then, I noticed the grammar mistake.  And finally, I would like to point out that neither person in this picture is sweatpants.




9.  I don't care that this isn't getting posted until Wednesday.

10.  Word:


1 comment:

Mrs. P said...

#9 - I wasn't going to say anything... ;)
#10 - That is definitely you!