Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Ten on Tuesday
1. Can you believe I had 4 posts last week? That's exciting.
2. People at work are driving me insane. Even more so than usual. Does screaming out in frustration burn calories?
3. Exactly 2 weeks from today is a very big event. I'm worried its going to be a clusterfuck. I say this because the event coordinator I'm working with doesn't seem to know what she's doing.
4. So, I haven't picked up my crochet projects in a couple months. I have two that I'm working on and I haven't made any progress on either. Maybe I should do that.
5. It's cold outside and I'm tired. Can I go back to bed? No, because it's the busy season.
6. I really want to create a cool library in my home with a comfortable reading space.
7. Does anyone else get excited to track a package online? Or is that just me?
8. I saw this and thought it was cute. Then, I noticed the grammar mistake. And finally, I would like to point out that neither person in this picture is sweatpants.
9. I don't care that this isn't getting posted until Wednesday.