Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Ten on Tuesday: Wednesday Edition



1.  Is it really Wednesday?

2.  I really love Bruno Mars' new song.  It makes me smile and dance, which is always a good thing.

3.  Speaking along the lines of music, Ariana Grande has some great songs.  However, that girl needs to learn to enunciate.  I swear half of her songs are mumbled.

4.  I am currently writing two other posts in addition to this one.  I think they should be published this week.

5.  You may not know this, but I have long, thick hair, and a lot of it.  Although, I usually put it up for work, every day.  This gets old.  Plus I know I can do a lot with it if I just took the time to do it.  But here's the thing, I never allow myself enough time in the morning to fix my hair.  I also don't have a lot of patience.  And my arms get tired.

6.  Seriously.  My arms get tired when I try to do my hair.  So much so, that I've strongly considered buying this.  I can remember a time when I laughed at this product.  Now, I want it.



7.  Do you have an arrogant boss?  I do.  Good thing I have experience working with chefs and their egos.  Sometimes though, it's like talking to a brick wall.  On a moving track like those shooting games at carnivals.

8.  I've taken up a 21 Day Challenge for my MK business.  So far, I'm on Day 3.  It's been called a "Revolution", so we'll see what happens.

9.  Mrs. P and I are doing this challenge together.  Want to join us?  We're on Day 8, so you've got to catch up.



10.  Know what's fun?  Listening to an audiobook, reading one book, and going to the library to pick up two more books!  :)



1 comment:

Mrs. P said...

I agree, number 10 is fun! :)