Monday, February 27, 2017

Weekend Recap...



This past weekend was amazing!!  I don't know what you did, but I'd like to have this weekend again please.

Friday:  After spending way more at the grocery store than I had planned, I ate some delicious pizza, drank some wine, and started a Hobbit marathon.  I also got all of my play stuff like scripts, programs, photos, props, put into shadow boxes.  Finally!  After what seems like forever.  I'm still trying to locate the perfect place for them, but it feels so nice to have them done.

Saturday:  The best day!!  I had the day off of work, so I slept in and then enjoyed a nice leisurely breakfast and coffee.  When I was finally feeling awake and motivated enough, I cleaned my apartment.  I spent over 2.5 hours cleaning.  It really needed it and the feeling you get when the house is clean is an amazing feeling.  I made more progress on my dining table too.  By the time I was done, there were actual decorations on it!  Melody and I got some quality snuggle time in too.  I managed a load of laundry and a manicure too.  The rest of the night was spent relaxing with more wine and more Hobbit.

Sunday:  I worked most of the day, but it was busy, so the day went by fairly quickly.  I made a new recipe for dinner and will have a separate post on that later this week.  I rested for a little bit after dinner and then ironed two weeks worth of clothing.  That took a little while, but I was still able to relax last night.  This was one of the very few times I didn't watch the Oscars.  I chose not to watch it because I didn't want to hear the politics.  Plus, I didn't know much about the nominees this year.

What did you do this weekend?

No comments: