Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Ten on Tuesday



1.  I can't believe it's been a week since I posted.  I really need to get some posts drafted and scheduled.  I promise there are some great ones in my head.

2.  This past weekend was awesome!  Saturday was the first day in months where I didn't have to go anywhere or do anything.  I finished a book, watched movies, and took an unexpected 2 hour nap.  So great.

3.  Do you know how hard it is to see black yarn while crocheting?  Why didn't I turn on a brighter light?  Because the overhead light was not welcome during the Super Bowl.



4.  To find this lovely photo above, I discovered this one.  Where is this store?  I need to go there now.



5.  Speaking of making things, I feel a trip to the craft store coming up.  We're 7 days into February and I haven't made my wreath yet.  My front door is looking kind of sad.

6.  According to Goodreads, I'm on track for my reading challenge.  Of course, 36 books is nothing compared to Mrs. P's 50.  :)

7.  This past weekend included a trip to the bookstore.  I had two gift cards from Christmas and decided that instead of purchasing books I haven't read and don't know if I will like, to purchase books I have read and enjoyed but didn't own.  I have added 5 books to my library and I am so happy!



8.  I managed to get to email "inbox zero" and even maintained it for about 3 days.  Now, it's been completely ruined.  There are 5 messages in my inbox.



9.  Instead of a planner with the academic year, I kind of want a new one for the calendar year.  Why am I so weird?

10.  Anyone want to come help me clean out my filing cabinet?

1 comment:

Mrs. P said...

1. Get on it you slacker!
2. I'm glad you had a nice, relaxing day. :)
For real, though, #4...
#6, yay!
Ha! Love that ecard on #8!
9. It's not weird to want a normal calendar for a normal year like it should be. They're weird for having an "academic year"! ;)