Monday, January 23, 2017

Weekend Recap...




Mother Nature is going crazy around here.  One day it was 60-70 degrees, the next it was int eh 40s and super windy. 

Friday:  A friend and I had a Crochet/Sex and the City party on Friday night.  We made enchiladas for dinner, had ice cream for dessert, and watched Season One of SATC while each working on our own crochet projects.  I made a sweater for my mom's new puppy while she worked on a baby blanket.  I can't tell you how much fun it was to just hang out like that without going out to places and dealing with a bunch of people. 

Saturday:  A nice relaxing morning where I finished the book I was reading was following by work in the afternoon.  It was a relatively short shift and went by pretty well.  I enjoy going in to my second job.  The people are great and the customers are nice.  I came home to relax with Melody and a good movie.  My plan was to do some laundry, however, I started to fall asleep on the couch and was in bed by 9 pm that night.  Apparently, I was tired.

Sunday:  It was another relaxing morning and I managed to sell an old papasan cushion that's been taking up space in my apartment.  It was back to work in the afternoon and for the first 2 hours, it was busy; the second two hours were incredibly slow.  Then, 5 minutes before I was set to leave, a customer asked me a question and by the time I was done working with her and she had left with her purchases, it was 20 minutes past the end of my shift.  That's alright though because she was nice.  That night, I did finish all my laundry and enjoyed a good couple of movies.

How did you spend your weekend?

No comments: