Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Ten on Tuesday
1. I'm thinking of changing from Blogger to Wordpress. It's a long process, so we'll see.
2. Have you seen that Mrs. P is back in the blogosphere? Go say hi! No really, go say hi!
3. I found this very funny.
4. I started reading a book for a book club I want to attend next week and so far, it's very boring. It also sounds like it will get incredibly sad. Not at all a book I would choose to read.
5. Have I mentioned that the crochet blanket I started back in June was off by 120 stitches by the time I was halfway through? The mistakes started back on row 4. I ended up pulling the ENTIRE thing out. All the way. That was over 300 rows I had ripped out. It's a good thing I had started to not like the pattern much at all. I have new plans now. It's going to be great.
6. Thanks to the wonderful research efforts of Mrs. P, I have a terrific idea in mind for a February wreath that is not all pink/red/hearts. Plus it's not cheesy. Stay tuned.
7. I love this:
8. While reading my book yesterday, I discovered that someone had actually tore out pages that contained 2 recipes. If you read the Hannah Swensen series, you know that each chapter includes recipes. I cannot believe someone actually tore out pages from a book.
9. Can I just sleep, color, and crochet all day? Can we make that a thing?
10. And because it took me 2 weeks to write this, here's some eye candy: