Monday, December 12, 2016

Weekend Recap....

This past weekend was a whirlwind!

Friday:  The party for work that I was in charge of went really well.  We even raised $32 and donated 80 pounds of food to our local food bank!  That night, after a spectacular opening night on Thursday, we had another spectacular show Friday night!  It is so much fun to talk to the audience afterward to get their thoughts on the performance.  Everyone enjoyed it.  I tried to watch The Santa Clause that night, but fell asleep before he even makes it out of the North Pole that first night!

Saturday:  I was able to sleep in until 8 am!  Then, I got a text message from work asking if I could come in 30 minutes early, which I did.  I worked until 2 pm.  Then, I did some Christmas shopping.  I managed to cross 2 people completely off my list and made progress on another.  I picked up a few things I needed for my show (new hose, hair gel, etc.) and began preparing for the night while watching The Santa Clause.  We had another awesome audience and performance that night too!  I started to watch The Santa Clause 2 and almost made it to the end before falling asleep.

Sunday:  I had a very lazy morning.  I slept until 10:30 am and did nothing until it was time for me to leave to prepare for our afternoon show.  My parents came this day, and of course, it wasn't our best performance.  It was still good, but was so much better the other nights.  Plus, we had someone else doing the lights that apparently couldn't read the notes because he kept messing them up throughout the whole show.  After the show, I had lunch/dinner with my parents.  When I got home, I was able to watch 2 whole movies, plus bake cookies!  I went to bed early that night, but for some reason, woke up in the middle of the night twice.  I don't know why either.  That's annoying.

How was your weekend?

No comments: