Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Ten on Tuesday



1.  I finished another person on my shopping list last night!  That makes me very happy.

2.  Last night was kind of restless.  It was the first night in over 6 weeks that I didn't have rehearsal, or had to cook/bake something, decorate, go anywhere.  It was a little difficult to sit and watch a movie.

3.  I am so tired of waking up to the morning news and learning about yet another shooting.  Seriously.  What the hell is going on?

4.  This is awesome.

5. As a frequent wearer of ponytails, I love this crochet pattern.  I may have just found my next project.



6.  Although, it will take a while to get to it because I haven't worked on that blanket in 6 whole weeks!  And it's still not even halfway finished.

7. There's a door decorating contest at work.  I'm thinking of something three dimensional with lights.

8.  I hope I can make these ideas a reality.

9.  I've decided I'm going to put presents under all of my big trees at home, once they are all wrapped of course.  :)

10.  Speaking of which, can you believe that Christmas is next weekend?!

No comments: