Monday, November 7, 2016

Weekend Recap...


 
Friday:  With no rehearsal on Friday and no work, I decided to spend the weekend with my mom while my dad was out of town.  We enjoyed some delicious fajitas for dinner and some time together with the dogs.  I managed to make some progress in the book I'm reading too.  I love lazy Friday nights.

Saturday:  I worked most of the day.  It's so nice to be surrounded by pretty things while working.  When I got off work, I quickly went home to meet mom and get to Basket Bingo.  Have you ever played basket bingo?  Individuals and business donate these incredibly themed baskets and nice consolation prizes.  This one was a fundraiser for a local organization.  I didn't win anything, but my mom did!  I also got to help the nice lady next to me since it was her first time playing bingo.  Even though I don't win, it's still fun to play.   That night, I had to review my script for a demonstration I would be doing at work on Sunday.  Did you remember to set your clocks back when you went to be on Saturday?  I love getting that extra hour, but it always feels so late in the evenings when it's only 6 pm. 

Sunday:  The morning was relaxing with coffee and cinnamon rolls for breakfast.  I went to work and totally rocked my holiday mantel decorating demonstration!  It was awesome to see the faces of the crowd respond to the items on display and the simple process to create the look.  I loved every minute of it!!  On the way home, I remembered that Menard's was having a sale, so I stopped to get myself a new Christmas tree and some ornaments to start on my Harry Potter themed tree.  I am super excited to get it together now.  It's going to be so awesome!  Once I got home, I did nothing for the rest of the night.  Seriously, I think I just watched Friends until it was time to go to bed.

How was your weekend?

No comments: