1. Have you voted today? You can't complain if you don't vote.
2. I've had an upper respiratory infection for two weeks. I'm so over it, but the last little bit is still hanging on. Ugh.
3. My planner is incredibly full with work, rehearsals, and social events. However, I need to find space to do 12 team building appointments this month. That's my business goal for the month. They last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. Crazy calendar.
4. Hard work pays off though.
5. Speaking of busy, I have a week to memorize my script. Eek!
6. I need someone to come clean my apartment while I get other work done.
7. Finally getting started on my Harry Potter Christmas tree!!!! Can you tell I'm excited?
8. Last week, I went through my archived work emails and deleted over 1800. This was a grueling processes and only cleared up about .50 GB of space! Plus, there are still many, many, many more folders to go through and five years worth of emails. It's time to get rid of things I don't need to keep. I feel the same way about digital clutter as I do about physical clutter.
9. Yesterday, I was able to cross one person off my Christmas shopping list. Yippee!!! Progress.
10. You should see my stack of boxes I've collected to wrap gifts in. I don't like to use bags unless it's absolutely necessary. I love seeing packages in boxes under the tree.