Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Ten on Tuesday




1.  Yesterday, I had ideas for this post.  I did not write them down, so I don't remember them now.

2.  So, I got iTunes and am now in the process of uploading all my old CDs so I can listen to them again.  It's amazing how diverse my music is.

3.  Okay everyone, it's been two weeks since the election.  Let's all move on with our lives and stop being rude to each other.

4.  While at the theater on Sunday, I saw a preview for the new Power Rangers Movie!  Immediate flashbacks to an awesome childhood show.  I can't wait to see it.

5. Once again, I'm disappointed with the Pinterest humor page.

6.  Totally.  Although, I have to come in for half a day on Wednesday.



7.  My plan for this weekend, besides decorating, cooking, eating, and working, is to watch the entire Star Wars Saga.  I've never seen all the movies and I'm excited to watch them.

8.  A little known fact...

Introverts are capable of acting like extroverts for the sake of work they consider important, people they love, or anything they value highly.:

9.  Just for fun, here is a picture of a hot guy.

Chris Pine:

10.  Have a very happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: