1. I've suddenly got an urge to start decorating for Christmas. I wonder if it's because my schedule is so busy? This has initiated a battle with my personal rule to wait until the day after Thanksgiving to decorate.
2. Speaking of Thanksgiving...are you surprised that it's next week?
3. My Harry Potter tree is nowhere near ready yet. I've only just started, so maybe I should finish gathering the decorations for that one before getting everything out.
4. I managed to cross another person off my shopping list this week. How are you coming along on your holiday shopping?
5. Over the weekend, I finally organized my freezer. It's amazing how cluttered a small freezer can get. I found a whole chicken I had forgotten I had! And I definitely wasn't using the door the best way. The casserole in there right now is for dinner tomorrow. I'm not ashamed to say that I periodically went back to the freezer just to look at it.
6. I don't usually post this many photos in a Ten on Tuesday post....
7. Remember when I mentioned my personal computer was broken? I took it in and they had to completely wiped the hard drive clean and reinstall the operating system. Total cost is only $50, so that's a lot better than replacing the entire thing.
8. Any good advice for asking businesses for gift donations?
9. This makes me laugh
10. That's it. I'm out.