Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Ten on Tuesday



1.  I've suddenly got an urge to start decorating for Christmas.  I wonder if it's because my schedule is so busy?  This has initiated a battle with my personal rule to wait until the day after Thanksgiving to decorate. 

Go home Kris Kringle. This is NOVEMBER! -Pilgrims:


2.  Speaking of Thanksgiving...are you surprised that it's next week?

Turkey Day Mishaps #NickMom #MotherFunny:

3.  My Harry Potter tree is nowhere near ready yet.  I've only just started, so maybe I should finish gathering the decorations for that one before getting everything out.

4.  I managed to cross another person off my shopping list this week.  How are you coming along on your holiday shopping?

5.  Over the weekend, I finally organized my freezer.  It's amazing how cluttered a small freezer can get.  I found a whole chicken I had forgotten I had!  And I definitely wasn't using the door the best way.  The casserole in there right now is for dinner tomorrow.  I'm not ashamed to say that I periodically went back to the freezer just to look at it.



6.  I don't usually post this many photos in a Ten on Tuesday post....

7.  Remember when I mentioned my personal computer was broken?  I took it in and they had to completely wiped the hard drive clean and reinstall the operating system.  Total cost is only $50, so that's a lot better than replacing the entire thing. 

8.  Any good advice for asking businesses for gift donations?

9.  This makes me laugh

Check out @passthecirkels on Pinterest and Instagram for looks at a delicious Amsterdam treat delivered straight to you home! Pass The Cirkels! #Stroopwafels  #PasstheCirkels:

10.  That's it.  I'm out.

No comments: