Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Ten on Tuesday


1.  It's been quite a while, hasn't it?  This is what happens when your home computer is broken and you get busy during your lunch breaks at work.  Limited posting.

2.  Now that it's November, my schedule is about to get jacked up about 20 notches.  Here's why:  1.  I work retail and it's officially holiday season, 2.  I'm building a business, 3.  I got the lead in a play and have rehearsals 4 nights a week, 4.  The holidays are quickly approaching

I hate you, November. I will not have another winter after this year. Florida here we come.:

3.  Have you given thought to your Christmas shopping?  I've started, but I want to finish quickly so I'm not rushing around in December.  I have this goal every single year.  Only once have I accomplished it.

4.  It is common knowledge that I get sick once a year with a sinus/upper respiratory infection every February.  Surprise!  Because of the unsettled weather, it hit me this week.  Isn't that a special treat at the most inopportune time?

5.  For some reason, I am fascinated (and slightly terrified) of the blue whale.  Imagine three school buses bumper to bumper.  Let's just all take a minute to let this little fact sink in:  (keep in mind it was a sperm whale that sunk the whale ship Essex)

Biggest thing on Earth...:

6.  I love the interior of this apartment's living room.  I cannot, however, afford the $2300/month rent.

I love the design in this room:

7.  Guess what movie opens this month?  Harry Potter fans know.  Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them!!!

8.  I didn't have my work keys with me yesterday because I had left them at home.  It's amazing how lost you feel without your keys.

9.  This still makes my laugh out loud every time I see it.

hahaha I laughed to hard at that. Its funny cause he said the wrong word:

10.  Since I will set up my Christmas decorations in no more than 3.5 weeks, I really need to get started on that Harry Potter one...

No comments: