Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Ten on Tuesday



1.  Twice already today, I've thought it was Wednesday.

2.  Since I didn't do a Weekend Recap this week, the weekend consisted of the following:  supporting my friends' kickball games (1+1), watching my first ever rugby game, dinner with friends, major house cleaning, crochet, and working my business.

3.  I have six books on my bookshelf at home waiting to be read.  This is not a problem.

4.  The search for a pair of nice leggings that are not see-through when I bend over is getting difficult.  Any suggestions?

5.  Tonight, I am auditioning for another play.  This one will really push me out of my comfort zone.

6.  Ah, the memories. 

Okay low key me with my section after this year's camp 😂:

7.  I love this!

Love it!!                                                       …:

8.  My project list from last week hasn't gotten any smaller.  The blanket I'm working on has only gotten just a little bit bigger.  I should start keeping track of the hours I spend on this thing.

9.  Is it too early to start planning the holiday party?

10.  I'm planning another Sweatpants Dinner in a couple weeks and I am super excited!

No comments: