Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Ten on Tuesday



1.  Check this out!  Only 3 books to go!!!!

2.  How to Be a Woman by Caitlin Moran is one of the best books I've read this year.

3.  This is pretty accurate:

Okay the reason this is on the Phan board is because this sounds a lot like Phil... Just saying!:

4.  Here is the current list of the craft projects I have/want to do:  the crochet blanket, remake my Christmas wreath, remake my mom's Thanksgiving wreath, create front door decorations for Christmas, project for Christmas gift, remake 2 other Christmas wreaths, create custom space for Melody, find and refinish living room storage piece, prepare ornaments/decorations for Harry Potter tree.  The list keeps growing.  Could I just make crafting my job?

5.  I'm on the holiday party committee at work again this year.  It's time to get creative and come up with something cool and fun that's different than the last couple years.

6. Someone please explain to me what the hell is going on with all the clowns?

7. Seriously though,

I don't work weekends, but I know this face well and that blender is looking pretty good right now.:

8.  Writing my sister's new last name on her birthday card really threw me off for a bit.  Anyone else have this problem?

9.  Did I mention I got a new car?  It's awesome and has Bluetooth so I can use hands-free in the car and listen to my audio books without having to use a cable to plug in my phone.  (happy dance)

10.  This post took all day to write.  I wasn't very prepared this week.

No comments: