Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Ten on Tuesday


1.  I didn't post at all two weeks ago because I was in Ohio with my parents helping to prepare for my sister's wedding.  It was a very long week, but so great too.  I didn't post last week either because I was tired.

2.  I got my Halloween decorations out over the weekend!  While watching The Nightmare Before Christmas, of course!  My neighbors put theirs out a little while ago, but to be honest, it looks stupid.  They've put a rubber spider on their coral/green flower door hanger and placed a pumpkin next to their spring green gnome, right next to their purple and black rug.  Not at all cohesive.

3.  I turned the air conditioner off in my apartment a week ago.  The temperatures at night have been cooler, but it hasn't frosted yet.  Let's hope my allergies allow me to keep the windows open until it's time to turn the heat on.  So far, so good.

4.  After being gone for a week, I had a very busy but productive day at work on my first day back.  By the time I left, I had gotten my email down from 119 to 7 and had gotten almost completely caught up already.  Its back to business as usual now.

5. Are you on Goodreads?  You really ought to try it out.  I love keeping track of the books I want to read and those I've read.  Oh, by the way, I only have 4 books to go before finishing my goal for the year.

6.  Thank goodness for a sale on yarn at Joann's.  The crochet project I'm working on is now on its 5th skein on Caron One Pound yarn and its not even halfway complete yet.  A stop at the store is very important this week.

7.  At the end of the month, there is a party I want to attend with my fellow Mary Kay consultants.  In order to attend, I must complete facials on 60 women.  I've completed 3 so far.   Only 57 to go!

8.  This is a legitimate thing:

Introvert Problems - i used to feel like such a freak, but the more i read about introverts, the better i feel.  it is helps so much to know i am not alone:

9.  If you look at my Pinterest pages, you might have noticed that I recently pinned a lot of Gryffindor items.  Yep, I was sorted into Gryffindor and I find it very fitting.  Also, I'm a Leo.  Coincidence?  :)

Harry Potter (Sorting Hat Gryffindor) MightyPrint Wall Art:

10. Let's all take a moment, and say HELLO! to October!

My favorite color is October.:

No comments: