Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Ten on Tuesday



1.  Every weekend should be three days long.  Or better yet, I should just work for myself.

2.  The air conditioner in my apartment is on the fritz again.  I'm so over this.  We have a heat index of 100 degrees today.

3.  This past weekend, I watched a lot of movies and managed to get some things done on my to-do list.  I also took a lot of walks and worked a couple shifts.  It was a good weekend.

4.  My sister is getting married in 2.5 weeks.  I can't believe it's time for it already.  It feels like I was just asked to be a bridesmaid.

5.  Along those lines:  I wanted to say something like this to my sister the other night.  The conversation went on for over an hour and a half.  The question was, do we have our shoes and are our dresses altered.  By the end, someone I don't know was talking about an overnight babysitter for the night of the rehearsal dinner. 

I love you, but the next time you include me on a group text message I will straight up punch you in the face.:

6.  I  have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow to check the progress of the scarring from my surgery.  It's healed quite well, actually!

7.   Today is my 5 year anniversary at work.  Sometimes, it feels like I've been here a lot longer.  Other times, it doesn't seem to have been that long.



8.  I spent many, many hours on my crochet project and it feels as if I have not made any marked progress.  That's depressing.

9.  Now that I'm in my 30s, I feel my apartment should be decorated for "grown up" like.  Something more "adult".  However, I do not have the funds to support this project.

10.  If you use Outlook for email, you may know that there are 25 different color categories available to use.  I have a use for each and every one of those 25 categories.  This could be a problem if it didn't help me keep things organized.  But, I know I can't be the only one.

No comments: