Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Ten on Tuesday



1.  Only 6 books to go!

2.  All of the craft projects for my sister's wedding are finished!  Now it is time to move on to other projects.

3.  You know it's a good day at work when your manager says, "You've done really well today!"

4.  I'm looking for a new idea to decorate my front door with at Halloween.

5.  Can someone explain this to me:  magazines are recyclable, but glossy paper isn't?

6.  Here's something else that baffling:  I tried on my bridesmaid dress after my surgery to see how much I need to get altered.  It fits better now than it did when I had it altered for my larger chest size.  So confused....

7.  So, I wanted to put a funny picture here.  But I couldn't find one I liked enough to include.

8.  There is a lot of things that need to get done at work.  But right now, all I want to do is crochet.

9.  Election year is always so exhausting.  I lose track of how many political ads I hear when I listen to the news while getting ready in the morning. There's over 6 in less than 30 minutes.

10.  RIP Gene Wilder"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams."

Google Image Result for http://brucemctague.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/wonka.jpg:

No comments: