Thursday, July 7, 2016

Ten on Tuesday (Thursday Edition)


1.  I don't care that it's Thursday and I'm writing a Ten on Tuesday post.

2.  Sometimes, I really can't stand high maintenance people.



3.  I made this recipe last night!  I can't wait to share it with you.

4.  Last week, I made a wreath for the 4th of July.  It will be shared with you soon.

5.  This week, I haven't been feeling 100%.  It comes in waves too, which is really annoying because I can be working on something, then have to pause and figure out if it will pass or if I need to run to the restroom.  Frustrating.

6.  This is for real.  Even though I put out a special bowl, they prefer to drink from my feeder.



7.  This movie is opening this weekend and I can't wait to go see it!  I've always wondered what my dog does when I'm not home.



8.  I'm almost caught up!!

9.  While in Joann's last week browsing, I came across a shelving unit right in the middle of all the summer supplies that was completely filled with Christmas stuff....

10.  Four-day work weeks when the holiday is on a Monday are very long weeks.

No comments: