Monday, June 27, 2016

Weekend Recap...




I seem to be becoming a broken record.  Busy weekend; like it has been since I can't remember.


Friday:  I was able to get out of work a little early (30 whole minutes!), so I made a stop to get me some Chinese and wine for dinner, then I went to Joann's to get the yarn for a project since it was on sale and I had coupons!  After that, I went to my dog sitting job for the rest of the weekend.  I made friends with three new dogs and we had a good time.  I've set up an account on SitterCity now in the hopes that word will spread.  That night, I was finally able to sit down and enter 4 months worth of MK data into the computer and get some reports done.  By 9:30 pm, I was tired and ready to call it quits, but I only had 3 people left to enter so I gave myself a little pep talk and finished by 10 pm.  Whoo hoo!  That was a big accomplishment.  Imagine my disappointment when I realized I didn't have an opener or corkscrew for my wine.  :(

Saturday:  I went to my cleaning job in the morning and busted my ass for 3 hours, in 80 degree temps (inside!), but it was worth it.  It was pay day!  I was exhausted by the time I was finished, so I went back to the house, showered, and spent the rest of the day with the dogs and my book.  That evening, I started my crochet project and had to rip it out and start over twice because I kept messing up the pattern.  By the end of the night, I was back on track.  Once again, I forgot my wine opener.  :(

Sunday:  After a semi-lazy morning, I went to my parents' house to pick up my dog and ended up helping with some housework before my mom and I went to run some errands.  I got an email from the library that my 7 books I placed on hold were ready for pick up, so we stopped to get those first.  I was able to get some more supplies for another craft project at Michael's (I had coupons!) and spent about $11...nice.  We then went to look for flowers before going home.  I was going to water my plants, but thank goodness, it finally rained some.  We've been needing rain.  While getting ready for dinner, I learned that the wine I bought had a twist off cap.  Feel free to laugh at me here, I sure did.  Needless to say, the weekend ended on a good note.

No comments: