Monday, June 20, 2016

Weekend Recap...


 Over the weekend, I made a realization that I'm going to be really busy for the next couple weeks.  I've basically been on the go since April and it won't slow down until the end of July.  Insane.


Friday:  I took the day off work to try and get some things accomplished around my house.  I should have taken photos because I got a lot done, including:  cleaning all my make up brushes, finishing a craft project, organizing my movies, cleaning a couple things, taking care of my plants and a lot more.  Since Melody was so good during the day, we went to the dog park to run for a little bit.  After 30 minutes though, she was done.

Saturday:  I went to my cleaning job in the morning then rushed home to get ready for a movie.  A group of us went to see Finding Dory and I thought it was a really cute movie.  I would like to see it again, but I'm not sure when I can get back to the theater.  After the movie, I went to my parents house to prep for father's day.  I did manage to get some reading done.  I'm less than 100 pages from finishing my current book.

Sunday:  My parents and I went to our favorite local spot for drinks and lunch to celebrate Dad.  Neither of us could remember the last time we were there.  It was a very nice afternoon and I tried a fruity soup that was served chilled.  It was a lot like a fruit salsa and different, but really good with crackers.  After lunch, we enjoyed the patio and a cool breeze for a while before I needed to come home and get ready for the week. 

What did you do over the weekend?

No comments: