Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Ten on Tuesday



1.  It's an awesome feeling to have the time to write and schedule blog posts!

2.  This Friday, I am having a garage sale.  I'm excited, but there is a lot of prep work that needs to be done and my calendar is filling up.

3.  I finished a craft project last night.  I also started a crochet project on Friday.  There are still about 5 other projects I want to make.

4.  Speaking of crafting, I really should go through my supplies.


5.  Did I mention that I picked up 7 books from the library on Sunday?  Or that I also have 3 audiobooks downloaded, one of which I am listening to.  Or that I'm still trying to finish my current book?



6.  I adore the title song from "The Phantom of the Opera" by Sarah Brightman and Michael Crawford. Goosebumps every time. Just sayin'....

7. Do you ever feel completely unmotivated for certain tasks while wishing you could work on something entirely unrelated?  I know I can't be the only one.

8. There seems to be an ongoing battle with self-discipline.  There are many things I would rather be doing, but other things I should be doing and I struggle with this all the time.

9.  Maybe I should post this everywhere, so I see it all the time.



10.  My tomato plant is finally starting to produce tomatoes.  Although, only one is currently red and it isn't quite ready yet.  The pepper plant is still disappointing.


No comments: