Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Ten on Tuesday



1.  I know I say this all the time, but seriously.  How is it almost the end of June already?  Thinking about my schedule over the weekend I noticed that soon it'll be time for my sister's wedding, and then...Christmas.

2.  Speaking of Christmas, I'm going to try and get an early start on my shopping again.  I wonder if I can finish in time for Thanksgiving?

3.  Remember the squirrel that kept drinking my hummingbird food?  Well, I learned Sunday evening that there are two of them.  Thanks to Melody's help (by staring out the window at them), I caught them in the act.  I think we may have come to a compromise.



4.  This seriously cracks me up!



5.  I found a recipe for a breakfast popsicle that I want to try.  In order to do that, I've had to order a mold to make them.  I should be able to try the recipe next week!

6.  After finishing Son of a Witch last night, I have gone from 3 books behind schedule to only 1!  I'm going to get all caught up!

7.  It's been a quiet couple weeks in the office.  That will all change on Thursday.  Although, after Friday, it will be nice and quiet again. (savor these moments)

8.  Even after I took a day off of work last week, I could still use a couple more days to myself.  Time to recharge and get some more things done around my place.

9.  While browsing through Pinterest the other day, I found another wreath I want to make.  I wonder if I can get the things to make it and get it done before the first of July...

10.  In case you are wondering about my desire to make wreaths all the time...I have a dream to one day have enough wreaths for every month of the year.

No comments: