Tuesday, June 14, 2016
Ten on Tuesday
1. Melody turned 4 years old on June 7. At her "birthday party", Annie stole the toy and played with it the rest of the night. I can't believe it's been 4 years. Sometimes it feels longer, sometimes it feels shorter.
2. We Leos are pretty fucking awesome:
3. There are 3 craft project posts and 2 kitchen adventure posts coming soon!
4. Sunny days in the 90s are the perfect time to make sun tea. I made my first batch on Monday!
5. After much thought and consideration, I stepped down from a leadership role where I work. My term of service ends at the end of the month and I have decided not to continue or serve as chair of the committee. It was very bittersweet, but there are other opportunities I want to explore. It was a great 4 years, though.
6. At work, I like to use blue ink pens. I didn't realize I was using my last one until it ran out of ink yesterday morning. :( I've decided to try and deplete my supply of free pens, however, they are all black ink. Boring.
7. I'm officially 3 books behind schedule on my reading challenge. May is always a really busy month and I knew The Witches would put me behind. By the way, in case you haven't heard, that book went back to the library unfinished. Awful.
8. I need a few days to myself to recharge and try to get some things done that I have been putting off.
9. Note to self: do not skip morning coffee. Very bad idea.
10. And just for fun...