Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Ten on Tuesday


1. I planted flowers over the weekend. I'm so excited and want more! Here's a preview:


2. Finally, after 9 months of living in my apartment, I have curtains! Thanks, Daddy for helping me hang the rods. I also have curtains in my office, but forgot to get a picture. My room feels complete now. Also, that plant in the corner is new!


3. It's going to be busy for the next three weeks. I've already started on the wine and have plans to get more this week.

4. So, I learned last night that a local theater in town is going to be doing The Little Mermaid this fall. You better believe I will audition for the role of Ursula!

5. It's amazing. I'm over 30 years old and never have I ever seen pajamas spelled "pyjamas". Apparently that's how it's spelled in India. I learned something new today. Don't judge me if you already new this.

6. This book, seriously. It's going to put me behind schedule. Especially if it doesn't pick up.

7. I have the best mom ever. She got me a 1 pound bag of Haribo gummy bears because she knew I would need a pick-me-up this week. She's so awesome!

8. Seriously though...


9. I tried to get this posted on Tuesday. It's Wednesday. I decided to do nothing last night after I got home.

10. Really, I did. :(

1 comment:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

A 1 pound bag of gummi bears??? Now that IS a good mom indeed :)