Monday, April 25, 2016

Weekend Recap...




Friday:
After work, I helped my mom and her team close out the big annual event they have. It is always fun to help out and I'm very happy that they let me. When I got home, I did a whole lot of nothing. Meaning, I fell asleep on the couch after 1.5 glasses of wine and dinner. Luckily, the weather was gorgeous, so I was still able to take Melody for a walk and enjoy some time outside.

Saturday:
Somehow, I ended up sleeping until almost 10 am. I'm not sure how that happened, but I got to enjoy a really relaxing morning in my apartment. I then took Melody to walk on the trail and play at the dog park. The weather has been so beautiful lately, even if it has been incredibly windy. After time at the park, I had a chance to sit outside on my patio for a little while before getting ready to take Mrs. P to dinner for her birthday! We had a good time and that evening was another one spent finishing my book and playing with my dog. I love days like that. Ones that are filled with great things, but don't feel planned or rushed or busy.

Sunday:
This day, I woke up at 7:30 am (?). I'm so confused about my sleeping lately. It was nice though, because I was able to enjoy the morning before I had to drive 1.5 hours to a skin care class where I have never met the hostess or any of the guests. You know what? It was totally worth that drive too! I had such a great class with big sales and two people in hearing more about joining my team. It was awesome! I was back home by 4:30 pm, which gave me plenty of time to enjoy the rest of the day.


That was my weekend. What did you do over the weekend?

No comments: