Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Ten on Tuesday


1. I started reading The Witches: Salem 1692. I've always been interested in the Salem witch trials. However, I'm only about 10 pages into this book and I can already tell, it's going to be a tough one to get through.

2. It still baffles me that women think it's acceptable to run around in public in nothing by a pair of short shorts and a sports bra. Please, use some modesty.

3. My bridesmaid dress arrived about 6 weeks earlier than expected. I picked it up yesterday, which feels good. Now I can get the shoes. Which just happen to be out of stock. Damn it!


4. Tomorrow is Administrative Professionals Day! Treat your assistants well! PS--I like Red Vines and Mike and Ikes. And wine.

5. I found this interesting article on The Daily Muse about routine changes that can have a big impact on your life. I'm willing to give a few a try. Specifically, #1. What about you?

6. The Pinterest Humor page has left me very disappointed recently. I like to get a little laugh throughout the day, but I haven't been able to find anything worth laughing at in about a week. #firstworldproblems.

7. At work, we are 2.5 weeks from the biggest event of the year. It's a little crazy right now. And I don't want to be at work today.

8. Last night at dinner, instead of having chips with my sloppy joes, I had carrots. Whoo hoo! Small victories!! :)

9. How many of you think I am a nerd now based on that last comment? If you've been around for a while, you know I'm quirky. That's why it's written into my intro there on the right.

10. I'm sleepy...someone bring me Starbucks. Or a pillow.

No comments: