Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Ten on Tuesday



1. Big skin care class this weekend! I know it will be fun, but I'm traveling a good distance (over an hour and a half) for this one, so I hope it's worth the effort.

2. I actually went to the gym on Sunday with a friend. It was good to go. Although, today I might be regretting doing that one ab exercise from my cheerleading days.

3. Someone buy me these pencils so I can add them to my collection.


4. Do you ever have so much to do that you don't know where to start?


5. Next week is Administrative Professionals Week and April 27th is Administrative Professionals Day. This was my public service announcement. Also, I like wine...and Red Vines....and Cheese Its.

6. This is getting posted on Wednesday. I don't care.

7. Tuesday was a day where I should have stayed in bed instead of going to work. I was way off my game all day and couldn't keep anything straight.

8. Allergies suck.



9. While reading this one, I almost spit my coffee out:


10. Can I go back to bed?

No comments: