Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Ten on Tuesday


1. We are on Day 62 of "Beat the Truck". It's starting to feel much more like a habit and more natural now. I'm actually enjoying getting to work early.

2. Mrs. P and I started a book club and our first official meeting was on Saturday. It's exciting! I now have 4 books lined up to read.

3. Speaking of books, In the Heart of the Sea is very interesting reading. That poor ship was doomed from the beginning.

4. I found this ecard the other day and it was perfectly fitting since I had just weighed myself that morning and realized I gained weight. I believe that it's because I'm gaining muscle from running and the stair stepper.


5. I'm trying out 4 new recipes this weekend. Be prepared for some more Kitchen Adventures!

6. While sorting through my inbox at home and putting things away on Friday, I realized my notebook obsession keeps growing. And guess what? I don't care. I've added 6-7 more since this post was written.

7. A friend of mine is competing in a triathlon in a few weeks so I have been looking for cool and fun signs to make. I want to have at least 4 different ones so I can rotate them.

8. Allergy season has begun. Now, I'm having a hard time dealing with sinus pressure, watery eyes, and runny/itchy nose. This makes me sleepy.

9. I'm giving a presentation on Wednesday and I am not at all excited about it. Like, at all.

10. I need a nap.

No comments: