Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Ten on Tuesday


1. I had a skin care class on Thursday night that was so great! The hostesses were awesome and had 12 people in attendance. I know they read this too, so I just want to say: THANKS! :)


2. If I ever loan you one of my books and you dog-ear the pages, we can't be friends. I actually loaned a book to someone recently with a bookmark included.


3. I want to do this to my patio this summer. I wonder if I could make that happen. Although, if I did this, Melody wouldn't be able to watch the gas station across the road. Hmmm....


4. So far, there are a lot of images in this post.

5. Recently, I purchased a cookbook from a friend who was cleaning out her collection. It's The Good Housekeeping Cookbook from 1973 and could possibly be one of the greatest cookbooks I will own. I flipped through it over the weekend and it has so many cool tips inside. Plus, there is a section devoted to entertaining. I know it's going to make appearances here on the blog in the future.

6. All of a sudden, it's time to sort through all the boxes of "stuff" from my office. This means archiving old files and reorganizing. Ugh. I am not prepared for this.

7. It's going to be rainy for the next couple days, do I have to go in to work? Can I stay home and read?

8. I've had a strong craving for Chinese food this week. But, I cooked stroganoff instead. Not quite as satisfying, but it saved me some money. That's good for the budget.

9. The neighbors across the hall still have their Christmas wreath on the door. There is also a house down the street that still has its Christmas decorations on their house. Come on, people! Put that stuff away, it's been 2.5 months now.

10. Seven books down, 29 to go!

No comments: