Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Ten on Tuesday



1. For the month of February, I overspent my grocery budget by $3.26 and my pets budget by $32.94. However, I under spent in other categories, so overall, it all balances out. I guess. Thank goodness for Mint.

2. This fight between Apple and the FBI is getting ridiculous. This is a federal criminal investigation.

3. I made a trip to Michael's over the weekend. The crafting withdrawals are going to subside very soon. I'm trying to decide if I should go back for ribbon.

4. The weather has been very unstable around here and that has affected my motivation. I am very, very sleepy.

5. After finishing my book last night, I debated whether I should start reading one I had on my shelf, or wait for the books at the library to become available. I decided to start reading one I already had during lunch today. When I got back from lunch, I had a message that my books were ready to be picked up from the library. Of course.



6. Speaking of books, I just got some coupons for Barnes and Noble in the mail. This could lead to something very exciting.


7. I think it's time for another Sweatpants Dinner. What to cook...

8. Is it bad that I love oxfords so much that I could spend hours just looking at them? My favorite site for shoes: DSW.

9. While I'm at it, I'll just lust after this beautiful bag in teal.

10. Where is a good place to get nice indoor plants for reasonable prices? I've decided I need more plants in my apartment.

No comments: