Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Ten on Tuesday

1. There was no weekend recap this week. My grandfather passed away on Friday and the weekend was too crazy to write about.

2. Everything about the Super Bowl was disappointing. Except the special tribute to the past MVPs and Lady Gaga's performance.

3. I'm really looking forward to MK Career Conference next month. I could go to a special luncheon if I add three new active team members.

4. My work email inbox is sitting at 14 messages and that bugs the hell out of me. I can't get to inbox zero because I'm waiting on people to do their part. Like always.

5. I'm excited for my next recipe to try for breakfast during the week. However, I don't know if I will be able to make it this weekend or not. It may have to wait. Speaking of recipes, have you seen the new segment here on the blog?

6. It's frigid cold here this week. The actual high temp today is 25* but with the wind chill it actually feels like 10*. And there is no pretty snow to look at.

7. Apparently, this weekend is Valentine's Day.


8. I'm down to the last $3.88 on my Starbucks gift cards I received at Christmas. So sad.


9. All I want to do right now is sit on my couch under a blanket, with my dog in my lap, with a nice cup of coffee, and my book. That would be awesome!

10. I received some homemade granola today. I love granola.

No comments: