Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Ten on Tuesday

1. I'm looking at my breakfast muffins I made over the weekend for the week and all I can think about is how much I want a bagel.

2. Don't worry, I'm still doing the CHR Challenge. I just wanted to stay with my regular posts on Mondays and Tuesdays. Today is the last day of the challenge, so stay tuned for my recap of the last few days.

3. I've completed 4 books towards my reading challenge for the year and that makes me really happy!


4. I can't believe the amount of recipes I've pinned. I should get back in the kitchen!

5. While at the dollar store a couple weeks ago, I bought a package of really adorable green pencils. Then I got home to put them away in my desk and I realized that my pencil collection is getting almost as bad as my pen collection. Is that a problem?

6. Does anyone else have to use one pen until it's gone before I start another one, or is that just me? At work, I have two pens on my desk, one I use until it's gone, and one for "guests" (i.e., anyone who is not me :)) I get some sort of satisfaction when I finish a pen...I don't know why.

7. If you have raised eyebrows or are laughing to yourself (at me!), don't worry, I am completely aware that I am a nerd.

8. Do you remember Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies from childhood? I'm going to make some this weekend with a recipe I found and I am super excited!

9. Just for fun, here's a picture of a hot guy.


10. Here's a little poll: What's your favorite Disney Princess movie? I'm curious.

1 comment:

Crazy Cat Lady's Kitchen said...

I have a pen collection too! I, however, do not use the same pen all the time. I like to use them all!