Monday, November 2, 2015

Weekend Recap...





I can't believe that October is over already and we are starting November.  Every weekend in October should be four days long.  Who's with me?


Friday:  The really big event at work went very well!  It was successful, if a little exhausting.  Immediately after the physical event, I went into mental work for the rest of the day.  By the time I left for the weekend, I was fully exhausted.  Good thing that my mom and I were joining my dad at a local campground for the weekend. Bonus:  he had chili cooking over the fire when we arrived!

Saturday:  I usually pass out candy with my Grandma on Halloween and we order pizza.  This year, I was camping and getting some quality time in with my parents, the dogs, and my book.  We spent a good part of the afternoon at a local winery listening to live music.  It was very nice.  We overheard the artist saying that she was moving to Nashville in December to pursue her dream. That's awesome!

Sunday:  After breakfast, my dad and I took the dogs for a walk about the campground before we packed up and came home.  I tried to read my book while waiting on the laundry, but I ended up falling asleep for a little bit.  When I got home, I spent the evening putting away all my Halloween decorations and pulling out my November ones.  I remembered to change my clocks back too.  I don't really like daylight savings time, but I appreciated that extra hour this morning.

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween weekend!!

No comments: