2. My goal was to be done with my Christmas shopping by Thanksgiving. I have just 8 days to complete that task.
3. My home office has become a disaster zone. Seriously, I'm not sure why Melody would even want to get in her pen during the day because of the mess. Just wait until you see it. It's so bad it's getting its own before/after post.
4. This is post number 999. Wow! Also, I just celebrated my 7th Blogaversary!
5. I recently read this HBR article about decision making and it really made me feel good because I use these methods all the time when making decisions. If you have trouble making decisions during the day, large or small, I highly recommend you read this article.
6. Have you seen this awesome coloring book? I want this really badly. Coloring is a great way to relieve stress and get your creative juices flowing.
7. We have a new custodian for my office building and she now vacuums outside my office 2-3 times a week between 9-9:30 am. Instead of when there is no one working in the hallway.
8. I started this post on Tuesday. It's Wednesday now. I think I need a vacation if I can't even put together a blog post in a day. My attention is distracted...or non-existent.
9. This picture is great! I wish I could capture something so simple.
10. Congratulations, you've made it to the end of a very random post. Here's a picture of a hot guy: