1. Last weekend the weather was beautiful, so I spent some time outside with some tea, a blanket, my book, and my dog.
2. On Sunday, I decided to do much of nothing, so it was a Snuggle Sunday! This doesn't happen very often; Melody is pretty active, so I take moments like this as often as I can get them.
4. I'm getting farther behind on my reading challenge and I'm really slowly getting through LOTR #1. It's taking a long time for me to read, but I will finish the series.
5. I started making these headbands for myself and a few gifts. Then, it lead to taking orders for three more. Now, I have an order to make 5. Wow! It's nice to be able to make a few extra bucks doing something I enjoy. :)
6. I'm hosting a baby shower tomorrow for a girl at work. I spent all last night baking desserts and wrapping my gift. Tonight, I'm making soup. It's going to be great!
7. I went to Joann's this past weekend and bought a lot of yarn. The best part, it was all on sale. Now I have yarn for 5 Christmas gifts I'm making.
8. Speaking of Christmas gifts, I've started my shopping and I believe I am about halfway finished already. My plan is to be done by Thanksgiving. This makes for a very relaxed holiday.