Monday, October 19, 2015

Weekend Recap...


What a weekend!  It was busy, emotional, and fun...all at the same time.

Friday:  I cheered for some friends as they competed in a kickball championship.  I think the final word was that there was a three-way tie for first place.  Afterward, we all went out to dinner and had a good time.  I couldn't stay out late though because I had places to be the next day.

Saturday:  My family had a memorial service for my uncle in the afternoon.  I was on music duty and it was a very lovely service.  After a quick meal, I changed and traveled to a wedding.  I was the guest of a friend, so I didn't meet the bride and groom until that night.  It was a very low-key wedding with BBQ and a bonfire.  The reception ended fairly early, so the group of us went out for some drinks.  I went to a new bar that I hadn't been to, but really enjoyed.  It may have been a really emotional and exhausting day, but I met new people and had a lot of fun.

Sunday:  I spent the morning with some coffee before completing some small chores around my apartment.  Then, it was off to Snowpeople-palooza! with my Mom.  A friend of ours from work hosts a vendor event in her home each year and this was our second time coming.  We each scored some adorable snowpeople and some beautiful handmade cards.  It was a beautiful fall afternoon, so when I got home, Melody and I went to walk the trail.  I took about 25 photos on that walk because it was just so pretty!  That evening, I stayed up a little too late, but I was crocheting while watching Friends

It was a great weekend.

Here are a select few photos from the weekend.  What did you do?






No comments: