2. I am so far behind on my reading challenge. Six books behind schedule. I've got 18 books to read before the end of the year.
3. Sometimes, I wonder if I am too honest. While out at a winery on Saturday, I found money on the floor by the counter and turned it in. Only after I said something did I realize that what I found was a $100 bill.
4. I saw this on Pinterest the other day. If you ever had braces, you know the pain. Oh...how well I remember. Even looking at this picture 14 years later, it can still make me gag.
5. After 2.5 months in my new apartment, I have decided that I really want to swap the rooms of my office and bedroom. The problem? My bedroom furniture is really, really, heavy.
6. While at the craft festival over the weekend, I saw a lot of books that had been cut into letters, similar to this photo. This kind of broke my heart. It doesn't feel right to me to take a book and cut it up.
7. Today is my sister's birthday!
8. For some reason, Pandora will not play for me this week. It's really annoying because I work in a very quite office. Music helps to get me through the day.
9. Office Team had a great article about customer service. There is also a fun quiz you can take to see what your customer service style is. I thinks its pretty correct.
10. I think the time has come for me to finally get a library card. It only makes sense.