Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Ten on Tuesday

1.  Fall weekends are simply the best!



2. I have a Blogiversary coming up in a couple weeks!  We are also approaching 100 posts here.

3.  I saw this photo on Pinterest.  I'm a former clarinet player, so it caught my attention.  The original pinner thought it would be awesome to have a glass clarinet.  While it is cool to look at, you have to remember why you clean it all the time.  One word:  spit.

Glass clarinet? Does that scream "not in marching band" or what? But it would still be cool to have. (Coming from a former clarinet player):

4. Sweatpants Dinner this weekend!  I'm so excited!  I've decided on the menu, now I just need to make my grocery list and do the shopping. 

5.  I'm attempting to learn how to crochet a flower today.  Wish me luck!

6.  This is the best running shirt for me:

What I Love Most About Running Is Walking The Whole Time Shirt - Running Shirt Funny - Running Tank Top Womens:

7.  I got my library card!  I already know the first four books I'm going to check out, which is good because I am 7 books behind schedule.

8.  There is going to be a lot of crocheting in my future.  I've decided to make something for my sister, two nephews, and future brother in law.  My niece is going to get a handmade doll.

9.  Leos rock:

The5thSign:

10.  Can you believe that Halloween is next weekend?

snoopy:


No comments: